Presentation Skills Improvement
By: Study Tips Today
Need to improve your presentation skills? This presentation skills activity can help. Students studying at college will arrive with different experience of public speaking.
It is therefore important to assess your public speaking skills and experience.
The answers you give to the task below will help you think about your public speaking skills and experience.
Think about the questions below and get ready to discuss your answers with your group.
1. How many presentations have you given in the past?
2. How often will you have to give presentations at college?
3. Who will your audience be? Where will the presentation be given?
4. What type of visual aids might you need to use?
5. Will the presentation be group or individual or both types?
6. How will you practice your presentation?
7. Where can you find useful language to use in them?
8. What do you think is the most important aspect of giving a good presentation?
9. What makes a bad presentation?
10. Circle which of these aspects you think you need to improve:
• organisation of content
• use of visual aids
• handling questions
• more advanced techniques in general
• other (please state)
Please visit our site often. We add new study skills activities every two weeks!
About the Author:
Compliments of the Study Tips Today website. This worksheet may be reproduced for classroom use.
This Article is Brought to you by:
Student Study Guides Related Articles:
Those looking to take classes in the U.S. who are from another country will have extra hurdles to cross in order to get accepted into the school of their choice. Extra testing is one of these. If you are looking to enroll ...
By: Amy Nutt
The computer-based GMAT is given all year round during week days. You can take the computer-b...
By: Jenny Carson