Writing Essays Activity
Writing essays activity - The purpose of this task is to make you aware of the issues that affect your writing process. Planning, organizing, drafting, editing, and proofreading your essay or research paper are all parts of the writing process.
Think about the questions below, and then discuss your answers with the class or in a small group.
1. How long have you been working on your essay or research paper?
2. How much have you written so far?
3. What order are you writing in? Do you start with the introduction or with the main body?
4. What reading material are your going to use in your essay or research paper?
5. Do you use a thesaurus, dictionary or grammar guide when writing?
6. Do you try to write things correctly from the start? Or do you write a rough draft and then try to improve it later?
7. Does anyone other than your professor see your written work and make comments on it?
8. Do you discuss your work with other students in your class? What do you get out of these discussions?
About the Author:
Compliments of www.study-tips-today.com
This Article is Brought to you by:
Student Study Guides Related Articles:
The LSAT is one of the most difficult graduate exams to crack. Preparing for the LSAT can be a nightmare without the proper books and course materials. We look at some of the LSAT prep books and tell you which ones are wor...
By: John Newcomb
Time Management Tips: Enjoying y...